St. Augustine Family Law Attorneys Serving St. Johns County
There are perhaps no legal matters more stressful and concerning than those involving your family relationships. These issues can impact your marriage, relationship with your children, finances, and future in general. With so much at stake, it is essential that you have the right family lawyer in St. Augustine handling your case and seeking the most favorable outcome possible.
Family Law Representation You Can Trust
Our legal team knows that every family is different, and this means that every family faces unique legal issues and concerns. We can help with a wide range of cases, such as:
- Divorce – If you want to end your marriage, we can help you navigate the complex legal process and resolve all matters as favorably as possible.
- Uncontested Dissolution – Some spouses can agree on all relevant issues and save time and stress by filing an uncontested case. It is still critical to have legal assistance during this process to prevent complications.
- Child Custody – Parents who split up must determine how to divide parental responsibilities and time-sharing with their child.
- Child Support – If parents are separated, one parent might have to pay child support to the other parent based on many factors.
- Alimony/Spousal Support – Some divorces leave a spouse unable to support themselves, and the court might order alimony support payments.
- Same-Sex Marriage – Same-sex spouses face the same issues as opposite-sex spouses, though there might be additional and unique legal concerns, as well.
Learn How Our Family Lawyers in St. Johns County Can Help
If you are in the St. Augustine area and need help from a family law attorney, look no further than Naples & Spence, Attorneys at Law. We are proud to represent Florida families, so please do not hesitate to contact us online or call 904.657.7117 to learn more.